National Laser Institute offers the best courses to give quality skill sets that enable student success in the real world. The medical aesthetics industry has been booming over the last couple of years, especially when celebrities are getting and promoting some of the most popular treatments.
Here are the top five non-invasive procedures, according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, that are currently in high demand. And training in all treatments are offered at National Laser Institute.
5. Microdermabrasion is a cosmetic treatment that deeply exfoliates skin, working hard to remove small imperfections such as scars.
4. Laser Hair Removal is a procedure that removes hair by using a laser to target pigment within the follicle.
3. Chemical Peel is another cosmetic procedure that chemically lifts dead skin cells and other imperfections from the skin.
2. Dermal Fillers, such as JUVEDERM®, Restylane® and Perlane®, are injectable treatments that smooth away wrinkles and fine lines by filling in and plumping up the skin.
1. Botulinium Type A is another injectable treatment that includes BOTOX® and Dysport®, which are used for erasing crows feet, forehead wrinkles, and lines between the eyebrows.
Students have the opportunity to learn these treatments at National Laser Institute, giving them the confidence to go out with skills that can gain them long term clients. To learn more about National Laser Institute’s courses, you can visit our website or speak with an admissions advisor by calling 1-800-982-6817.