Is Laser Training And A Laser Career For You?
New Global Aesthetic Market Study (August 2006 Aesthetics Buyers Guide) Stated that Last year over 30 million hair removal, skin rejuvenation, tattoo and other laser and IPL based treatments were performed! These earned more then $8,500,000,000 for practitioners. ABG stated that by 2010 this will grow to over 90 million treatments annually and $15.2 billion in revenues.
Consider the Advantages of the Medical Aesthetics Industry
- High earning potential!
- An exploding marketplace:Non-surgical cosmetic procedures have increased over 700% since 1997!
- Satisfied customers because they look and feel their best!
- Always new technologies to use!
- A cash business. No insurance involved!
What if you could attend school for a total of two weeks and then immediately begin a new and exciting career with innovative laser technology? Not only is it possible, the opportunity awaits you! National Laser Institute (NLI) is your stepping stone to a new, exciting career in the medical aesthetics field! This program is available for individuals seeking a new career, as well as aestheticians and health and beauty professionals looking to advance their professional status. In most states, Laser and Intense Pulse Light (IPL) training does not require a medical background, prior education, work experience, or prerequisites.
As a Laser Technician, you’ll treat conditions like:
- Unwanted hair
- Age spots
- Broken Capillaries
- Sun Damage
- Unwanted Tattoos
- Varicose Veins
- Skin tags
- Tired, aging skin
- And more…
Aesthetic Laser training is for people who enjoy:
- Helping people
- Working with state-of-the-art laser equipment
- Building one-on-one relationships
- Expanding their skills
- Advanced laser protocols techniques
- Increasing their professional status